Updated: 18 Aug 2020
U Grin Privacy Notice
INFORMATION GATHERED BY UGRIN.NET
UGRIN.NET collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the UGRIN.NET website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the UGRIN.NET website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to UGRIN.NET, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
1. USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
2. All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. UGRIN.NET utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
UGRIN.NET may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide UGRIN.NET with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
UGRIN.NET may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. UGRIN.NET may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if UGRIN.NET files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of UGRIN.NET in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. UGRIN.NET takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies. However, UGRIN.NET cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. UGRIN.NET is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. UGRIN.NET does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the UGRIN.NET website or services, and UGRIN.NET requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, UGRIN.NET does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information UGRIN.NET has received, please contact [email protected]
Collection of Data
Our site uses technologies of third-party partners including Google, Adroll and NextRoll to help us recognize your device and understand how you use our site(s) so that we can improve our services to reflect your interests and serve you advertisements about our products that are likely to be of more interest to you. Specifically, these partners collect information about your activity on our site(s) to enable us to:
- Measure and analyze traffic and browsing activity on our site.
- Show advertisements for our products to you on third-party sites;
- Measure and analyze the performance of our advertising campaigns;
We may share data, such as hashed email derived from emails or other online identifiers collected on our site with our advertising partners. This allows our partners to recognize and deliver you ads across devices and browsers. To read more about the technologies used by NextRoll and their cross device capabilities please refer to NextRoll’s Privacy Notice.
Our partners [such as NextRoll] may use non-cookie technologies that may not be impacted by browser settings that block cookies. Your browser may not permit you to block such technologies. For this reason you can use the following third party tools to decline the collection and use of information for the purpose of serving you interest based advertising:
- The NAI’s opt-out platform: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- The EDAA’s opt-out platform http://www.youronlinechoices.com/
- The DAA’s opt-out platform: http://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit the Site:
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links:
In addition, you may opt-out of some third-party cookies through the Network Advertising Initiative’s Opt-Out Tool.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
E Smile Services DMCC
Astrolabs, Parkside Retail Level, Cluster R, JLT
PO BOX: 212523 – Dubai
United Arab Emirates